Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Transitional Home resident celebrates 6 months OUT


"First of all, I thank God for blessing me to be able to parole to WVIW Transitional Home when I was released, and I also would like to thank Mr. Moffitt for giving me a chance. [WVIW] is probably the best Transitional Home in Dallas. To make a house a Home there has to be love and compassion in the house, and WVIW, has truly been a HOME to me.

After getting out, I'm being accountable for my actions because I know I can't lean on my own understanding anymore. It's all about having faith in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who is the head of my life today and forever."

-Ronnie Towler, Transitional Home Resident since December 29, 2009


Ronnie spent most of his life trying to make it work his way. Instead, he found himself spending four years in prison. Deciding God wanted him to turn from a life of imprisonment gave him the chance to be paroled to WVIW's Transitional Home.

While at The Transitional Home Ronnie has gained a renewed encouragement and steadfastness in living life for God. He has had the support of Edward and Sie, WVIW's leaders in After Care Programs. Ronnie's gratitude can be seen in his words, but the Change can be seen in his actions. He is gainfully employed, engages in WVIW's programs and is eager to take his life to the next level.

Over half a year has passed since Ronnie Towler walked through the doors of The Transitional Home. He hasn't looked back.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...