Saturday, February 26, 2011

WVIW Marriage Seminar Reactions

We just finished up a great day and have spent several hours soaking up the beautiful time in Prison.

After each night of the Marriage Seminar we move to a separate location and encourage each wife to open up and share what has affected each throughout the day. We do this so that we can debrief and absorb what we just experienced so that we can all get the benefit.

Here are some of their reactions:

"Now I can have faith, forgive and move on."

"We got a lot of things OUT tonight."

"My husband payed attention because now there is someone who really understands what 20 years feels like."

"I feel like God is saying NOW your ready for THIS to be over."

"I saw my husband open up in a way I didn't know was possible. It touched my heart in a way that is indescribable."

"God showed me, ME."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...