Monday, May 17, 2010

WVIW Marriage Seminar reactions

Here is a short email we received from a wife and also a message from her mother regarding our Marriage Seminar at the Telford Unit this past weekend.

Dear Johnny , Betty, staff, and volunteers, I can not begin to thank you for this past weekend 's marriage seminar at the Telford Unit. It was such a blessing to be able to sit next to my husband and just be with him for the extended time. I praise God for allowing 'T' and I to be part of it. It was just a few weeks ago that I was at a real low point with just dealing with the pressure's of life by myself without my husband,. This was just what was needed. I got to know some of you and I love all of you. You have touched my life in such a profound way that mere words will not be able to express my gratitude. If I can ever do anything for you and it is in my power to do it --I will! I speak God's richest blessings upon your ministry! Love you all and thank God for you!
'L.B.' (and 'T.B')
Thank you so very much for the marriage seminar at Telford unit. My son-in-law, t.b. and l.b. [daughter] attended. I know how excited [she] was before time. she came home walking on air. I appreciate your ministry so much. I know how much it meant to everyone. I did jail ministry for the last 5 years in Greenville, Tx. It blessed me so! Thank you again.
L.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...