Monday, April 4, 2011

Home Away from Home

image.jpeg
We've been a week here in my home away from home.  Today we'll board the plane and return to the US.  It's always a bitter sweet morning.  I'm eager to see Noah and Gina, and I know I will miss Jorge, Nahun, Edeña & my friends here. 
Image
This week we were able to visit two orphanages as well as visit the homes of several families in need.  We met a pastor named Jorge Duran in Morazón.  While in need of finishing the work on his church building, he asked us for financial help to minister to the poor people in his community.  We taught several church leaders in Cusuna and ministered to the teenagers.  We believe these are the future of Cusuna.  
image.jpeg
It was over three years since my last trip.  I won't wait that long again.  The work here is great.  The friends are for life.  And the joy is immeasurable.  Join us.  There is a place for you here.  Your presence will make a difference in many lives, including your own.  You can find more information and sign up for our next trip at WVIW.com

Travis Moffitt
Worldwide Voice In the Wilderness
wviw.com
Mobilizing Teams to Reach Neglected & Forgotten Communities Around the World

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...