Monday, April 4, 2011

Prayer for Casa de Cielo

Friends please pray for the Jones family and all at Casa de Cielo as you read through this incredible report.  Javier and I were at this beautiful place only a few days before this incident. 
Thank you for your prayers. 
Subject: thank you for your prayers
Reply-To: papajones@casaderoc.org
Dear Friends in CHRIST JESUS,
  Thank you so very much for your prayers, today we witnessed HIS divine mercy and grace and your prayers in action.
Psalms 91: 7 – 11 reads, “A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. Because thou has made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High thy habitation;  There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For HE shall give HIS angles charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.”
Today we saw HIS divine protection in my families life. This morning I went into the city to run a few  errands and get some of the boys a haircut no sooner had I paid for the haircuts when mama called crying, all I could understand was “they shot the boy”. She was crying so much I could not understand any more than that. As fast as I could we got home, when I arrived people were gathering the police had just arrived and there in front of our school was a young man dead. I entered the school where mom and Joy were waiting for me. After hugging my wife and being insured she and Joy were fine I begin to get pieces of a story.  When she told me that our oldest was in the hospital my heart sank, she quickly informed me that Jeannie was ok, Praise GOD!
After listening to her and Joy tell their story and then going back outside to see the crime scene I knew I was witnessing a miracle.
We live in a small village named El Cacao, this is part of the municipality of Jutiapa, the mayor of Jutiapa’s daughter goes to our school. This morning his wife, daughter, and Jeannie  and security guard were using the mayors truck to go and pick up material, fans and an air conditioner  for the school. When Jesse (the mayors wife) pulled up in front of the school and Jeannie went out and climbed into he passenger side, just as she shut the door some men in another vehicle pulled up and began firing. I counted 16 spent cartridges from a M16 assault rifle and 6 from a 44 caliper hand gun. The young man that sitting on the back of the truck was killed, the mayors 5 year old daughter was wounded in the buttocks, the mayors wife was cut up pretty bad from flying glass, and my daughter which was in a direct line of fire walked away without a scratch! Praise GOD for HIS divine protection and grace in our lives. I am soooooo grateful to HIM and thank each of you that pray daily for my family and this ministry, thank you, thank you, and again thank you. Prayer works! AMEN!!
After Jeannie had walked out to get in the truck and when mama and Joy heard the gun fire they went to the window to see what was going on, their they stood as these men had just killed this young man and were fleeing, not knowing initially how Jeannie was they began to pray with great travail. When they saw Jeannie and knowing she was alright this cause temporary relief. Mama began to pray and to speak life into this young man that his life was quickly fading from his body. She was devastated that his life was ended so callously.  Within minutes after the shooting occurred the mayor came and took his wife, daughter, and Jeannie to the hospital. 
Tonight mama, Jeannie, Joy,  Del, and Rochel the volunteer from Brazil are all over at Jeannie and Del’s house about 6 miles from here.
Please keep them in your prayers along with Sophie the mayors 5 year old daughter that was shot.
Again prayer works and your prayers for us has once again moved the throne of GOD to perform HIS word miraculously in our lives.
Praise GOD and thank you for your prayers!
papajones
P.S.
Please continue to send all donations to,
EOE Ministries
6801 Old Randol Mill Rd
Fort Worth, TX 76120-1209
Earmark your donations for: ROC Ministry Honduras 

GOD Bless you. Rev. Leonard K. Jones www.casaderoc.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...