Friday, August 20, 2010

WVIW A Shared Ministry by Johnny Moffitt


     Recently I preached in two churches with the same name, Christian Renewal Church.  Sunday morning I was at the church in Hilton Head, South Carolina, and Sunday evening at the church in Brunswick, Georgia.  An extra special blessing of the weekend was that my oldest son, Terry, who lives in Hilton head, was able to be with  me for the entire weekend.  After joining me Sunday morning for breakfast and the service, he traveled with me from Hilton head to Brunswick.  He went to the evening service with me and then we had a wonderful dinner together.
     We talked into the night and then stayed together in the church Missionary House.  The following morning we enjoyed a leisurely breakfast with some old friends and then drove to Savannah, where I caught a flight back to Dallas and Terry drove home to Hilton Head.
     All the way back to Dallas I thought about how special the weekend was for me.  Not only because I had two opportunities to share the Gospel, be with special friends like Pastors Gilbert Posey and Bill Ligon, but spend so much quality time with my son, Terry.
     What I realized is that ministry is better when shared with wonderful people.  Worldwide Voice in the Wilderness is all about connecting with wonderful people.  We want to connect with you.  In Acts 13:1-3, we see that when people connect and worship, fast, pray and send or go, great things happen in the Kingdom of God.  
     At WVIW we are worshiping, fasting, praying, and going.  Why don’t you find a place where you can connect with us.  Join our team and we will share ministry together.  There are many opportunities where together we will see great things happen for God.  Let’s connect and see what God will do.  I believe it will be a fantastic experience for both of us.
Johnny Moffitt
Director


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...