Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Birthday Wish

Today is my birthday.  YIPPEE!  Already so many friends and family have expressed their well wishes.  I am blessed to have such great people in my life.  

As a child, the question always came, "What would you like for your birthday?"  Even now as a grown kid I still make a mental list.  Hmm, let's see: iPad, iPhone 4, new laptop, new travel backpack, pecan pie. 

These would all be nice.  But this year I have a different gift idea making the top of my list.  My wish is for you to sow seed into those in the most need and by doing so, position yourself to be blessed. 

The Bible says when you give to the poor, you lend to the Lord; and He always repays.  Right now there are two areas of the world heavy on my heart: Honduras and Japan. 

In just a few days Javier Mendoza and I will be traveling to Honduras to bless the poor and train leaders.  Today, thousands in Japan face the threats of homelessness, hunger, and radiation poison. 

You can help. 

You can make my birthday wish come true by giving to one or both of these efforts today at WVIW.com.  Your gift is personal to me; it's personal to God; and it will be personal to those in need. 

Thank you for a wonderful birthday. 

God bless you. 

Travis Moffitt
Worldwide Voice In the Wilderness
wviw.com
Mobilizing Teams to Reach Neglected & Forgotten Communities Around the World
WebTwitterBlogLinkedIn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...